Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Manchester United V Newcastle United





Overview
Finally it's back to writing about my favourite club Manchester United. I have been writing a lot about Newcastle  lately because of their surprising form which puts them 3rd in the English Premier League. Their real opponent starts last week with Manchester City and this week Manchester United followed by Chelsea. Sir Alex Ferguson's side are not looking sharp at the moment after the 1-6 defeat against Manchester City at Old Trafford. They have only scraped out three 1-0 victories in their last 3 English Premier League matches. They do not lack the fire power but have they lost their morale?

The Magpies have not won at Old Trafford for the last 10 years, with 2 draws and 8 defeats, conceding 26goals and scoring just 6. Wayne Rooney had scored 9 goals against Newcastle and I expect him to score again on Match Day.

Verdict
I expect Wayne Rooney to prove his point against Newcastle and might just so start United chasing for the title again. For Newcastle, I think their fairytale start to the English Premier League is coming to an end.



Prediction
Manchester United 3-0 Newcastle United

3 comments:

Alex Keble said...

I agree, people think Newcastle will win this one but United are coming into their stride.

Follow me back please :)

http://alex-keble.blogspot.co.uk/

mike warren said...

Great blog mate.





soccerstronghold All the football news,football transfers, wonderkids and football videos in one place

Andy said...

Hello,

Well done on a nice blog! I enjoyed browsing the site and reading some of the articles.

The reason for my email is to see whether it might be possible to display our link details on your homepage/links section?

Please take a look at our high quality and high traffic website at http://www.livescores.com.au/.

Please let me know what you think.

Regards

Andrew
support@livescores.com.au